This is the Linux app named CustomFontDialog whose latest release can be downloaded as CustomFontDialog-0.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CustomFontDialog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCustomFontDialog is an alternative to the standard .Net FontDialog.
Key advantage of CustomFontDialog is the full control over look and feel as it is open source.
Moreover, it avoids 'This is not a True Type Font' exception that affects the standard dialog in some cases and incorporates few additional features like easy access to recently used fonts.
- Recently Used Fonts section: recently used fonts are display at the top of the font list.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/customfontdialog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.