This is the Linux app named DBReport whose latest release can be downloaded as all_gambas3_20211203.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DBReport with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DBReport is a program for the creation and issuance of reports, written in Gambas.
DBReport exists for Gambas1, Gambas2 (2.16 or higher) and Gambas3 (3.12.0 or higher)
-- Creating reports in multiple layouts.
-- connecting to one or more databases (even different ones)
-- declaring parameters for the report(s) and/or the SQL-query(s)
-- pass the parameters or enter them in a dialog, before printing
-- compiled as executable and as gambas-component (gambas2) or library (gambas3)
-- Gambas coder can include the parts as components/library into their projects.
(an example is added to the package, 'demoReport')
-- reports don't need to be connected to a database, you can also create something like flyers.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, KDE, Qt
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite, SQL-based, Firebird/InterBase, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbreport/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.