This is the Linux app named dbUnit whose latest release can be downloaded as dbunit-2.4.9-prj.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dbUnit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
dbUnit is a JUnit extension targeted for database-driven projects that, among other things, puts your database into a known state between test runs.
- automated tests
- prepare tables
- verify tables
- restore tables
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbunit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.