This is the Linux app named DD 3rd ed (tm) XML tools to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as dndxml-0.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DD 3rd ed (tm) XML tools to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DD 3rd ed (tm) XML tools to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project is meant to create standard XML format for D&D 3rd ed monsters/spells etc which later could be used to
generate output in various format. This should be also a central place for tools helping to work with this format.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dndxml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.