This is the Linux app named Dead Deer 184.108.40.2062 whose latest release can be downloaded as ned_player_macosx.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dead Deer 220.127.116.112 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dead Deer 18.104.22.1682
3D modeler, 3D game maker, 3D demo maker. A powerfull tool to modelise and create games. Scripting language allows you to code interactions in pseudo-C with the animation and synthetize your own rendering with own-made shaders.
Support for FBX, BLEND, GLTF, OBJ, 3DS, DAE, X, XML, ASC, PLY...
Cross-platform project WINDOWS 32/64 /MACOSX 10.6/ 10.8+/APPLSilicon /LINUX/iOS/ANDROID/WINDOWS PHONE/GOOGLE VR/OPEN VR/OCULUS VR/WEBASM/UWP8/10, Rasp PI runs with player and/or editor.
Android .NED Player (install APK and "open with" with file managers)
.APK generator for Android.
OpenGL and GLSL.
GLES and GLES20.
METAL for OSX and iOS.
Intel x86/64 and ARMv7/ARM64.
Full port for Linux (Ubuntu/wxWidgets(Gtk3)).
iOS .NED Player (with XCode) (GLES20/METAL)
Windows Phone 8.1+
Windows VR (Steam/Oculus)
UWP for Windows/XBOX
Latest : 22.214.171.1242
- Game Making
- Demo Making
- Google VR
- Steam VR
- Open VR
- Web ASM
- Raspberry PI
Customer Service, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Other Audience, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deaddeer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.