This is the Linux app named DeadSimple Db Abstraction Layer (dsdl) whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DeadSimple Db Abstraction Layer (dsdl) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DeadSimple Db Abstraction Layer (dsdl)
.NET based, XmlSerializer-inspired interface for performing mundane tasks found in accessing a database. Considerd a tool for rapid-development by simplifying db access, and ideal for plugin/extensible frameworks Support: Mysql Windows .NET Linux Mono c#
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpledblayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.