This is the Linux app named Déclaration de vol à voile Flarm IGC to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as vav_V0.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Déclaration de vol à voile Flarm IGC to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Déclaration de vol à voile Flarm IGC to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Vav project is a solution for the FLARM users. Vav products the declaration flight file. Vav is a web tool using google map api Php required - Data are read as text files. You only need a web server with php support. Demo on http://yofab.free.fr/vav/
- Download the application and put it on your own servers
- Manage the point list to your flying region
- Calculate the gliding distance
- Lookup the glider flying circuit on google map
- Download flarmcfg.txt for Flarm IGC declaration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vav/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.