This is the Linux app named DeepCopy whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.10.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DeepCopy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DeepCopy helps you create deep copies (clones) of your objects. It is designed to handle cycles in the association graph. How do you create deep copies of your objects (i.e. copying also all the objects referenced in the properties)? You use __clone() and implement the behavior yourself. DeepCopy recursively traverses all the object's properties and clones them. To avoid cloning the same object twice it keeps a hash map of all instances and thus preserves the object graph. Alternatively, you can create your own DeepCopy instance to configure it differently. You may want to roll your own deep copy function. You can add filters to customize the copy process. DeepCopy\Matcher applies on a object attribute. DeepCopy\TypeMatcher applies on any element found in graph, including array elements. The PropertyNameMatcher will match a property by its name.
- Implement your own cloning method
- Use a filter with a type matcher
- Roll your own deep copy function
- Add filters to customize the copy process
- Provides some generic filters and matchers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deepcopy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.