This is the Linux app named Deepwood to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Deepwood_Milestone_1_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Deepwood to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Deepwood to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Deepwood is an attempt to create a single player cRPG with 3D graphics and a massive living world including roaming NPCs, an open storyline and many cities/towns/dungeons/monsters/treasures. This project is inactive, the successor is DeepwoodR.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deepwood/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.