This is the Linux app named DelphiWebStart whose latest release can be downloaded as DWS_193_framework.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DelphiWebStart with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DelphiWebStart (DWS) is an Application Loader with TCP Sockets based on a ThinClient first spread over the Web, VPN or Intranet. So a user can download data (exes, maps, files) from a list and start it. DWS supports OpenSSL including a PKI HTTPS-Server.
- TCP Sockets on Indy with Exe, httpserver or Browser
- https with OpenSSL enabled
- fast and easy to deploy app loader
- enables secure socket & stream mechanism
- runs from stick or flash
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE
Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/delphiwebstart/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.