This is the Linux app named Metro whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.76.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Metro with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Metro aims for sub-second reload cycles, fast startup and quick bundling speeds. Works with thousands of modules in a single application. Supports every React Native project out of the box. Instead of creating the full server, create a Connect middleware that answers to bundle requests. This middleware can then be plugged into your own servers. The port parameter is optional and only used for logging purposes. The onBundleBuilt function is optional, is passed the bundle name, and is called when the server has finished creating the bundle. Starts a full Metro HTTP server. It will listen on the specified host port, and can then be queried to retrieve bundles for various entry points. If the secureServerOptions family of options are present, the server will be exposed over HTTPS.
- Run a server and watch the filesystem for changes
- Create a Connect middleware and plug it into a server
- Sub-second reload cycles
- Works with thousands of modules in a single application
- Supports every React Native project
- Fast, scalable and integrated
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metro.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.