This is the Linux app named Deno whose latest release can be downloaded as deno-x86_64-apple-darwin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Deno with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Built on top of V8, Rust and TypeScript, Deno has support for TypeScript right out of the box. It has a set of built-in utilities as well as reviewed (audited) standard modules.
- Secure by default - unless explicitly enabled, there is no access to file, network or environment
- Ships as a single executable with no dependencies
- Instant TypeScript support
- Built-in utilities such as dependency inspector (deno info) and code formatter (deno fmt)
- Audited standard modules guaranteed to work with Deno
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deno.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.