This is the Linux app named DeveloperView whose latest release can be downloaded as DeveloperView-1.5.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DeveloperView with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONBy aggregating distributed institutional knowledge, DeveloperView overlays a third dimension of information over a Web page and provides Web site stake holders the ability to view, organize, and collaborate. More open source at http://fcc.gov/github.
- Powered by PHP, MySQL, & jQuery
- Allows users to tag pages and write notes directly on page
- Overlays external data such as analytics on top of site content
- Does not require any client-side software or licensing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/developerview/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.