Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The software converts the continual stream of motion readings into distinct gesture events.
All you need to do is attach event-handlers to the gestures. Your functions get called when the user makes the gesture with the device.
The library comes with some pre-recorded gestures.
You can also record your own custom gestures using the recorder application.
NOTE: This library recognises gestures made by moving the hand-held device in your hand. It does not recognise gestures from video or images.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsmotiongesture/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.