This is the Linux app named DEVS-Suite Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as Component_Simulator_DEVS_Suite.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DEVS-Suite Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Integrated component-based and cellular automata (CA) Parallel DEVS simulator: https://acims.asu.edu/devs-suite/
OFFERS: 1) synchronized execution & visualization, 2) run-time linear & superdense I/O & state trajectories, 3) Action Level Real-Time modeling & simulation, 4) model checking, 5) interaction modeling, 6) CA & composable CA playback, 7) hierarchical model libraries, 8) Black-Box testing & debugging, 9) PostgreSQL repository, 10) FMU co-simulation, 11) integration with OSATE (AADL), 12) domain-specific models: Network-on-Chip; SW/HW co-design, Service-Oriented Computing, Dynamic Structure SOA-compliant DEVS, MIPS32 processor, and computer networks for education.
Version: 6.1 [Apr. `21], 6 [Sep. `20] , 5 [Jul. `19], 4 [Mar. `18], 3 [Apr. `15], 2.1 [Feb. `09], 2 [`03]
See CoSMoSim: https://acims.asu.edu/software/cosmos : hierarchical visual modeling, database model repository, families of models, statecharts, partial-code generation for XML/DEVS-Suite models.
- Models can be both simulated and verified using DEVS and the Constrained DEVS variant
- Component and Cellular Automata (CA) modeling and simulation with distinct experiment design, evaluation and visualization capabilities
- As a simulation framework founded on the software architecture principles, it makes model development and experimentation simpler
- Automated, disciplined, and separate live monitoring and behavior debugging are key assets to the M&S researchers, practitioners, and educators
- Automated, configurable, and systematic design of experiments
- DEVS-FMU co-simulation
- Action Level Real-Time (ALRT) modeling and simulation
- Linear and superdense time data trajectory generation with live visualization
- Hierarchical live component visualization
- Cellular Automata live visualization with playback
- Synchronized logical-time and soft (best-effort) real-time execution with live animation and data trajectory visualization
- Model libraries: Network-on-Chip, Dynamic Service-Oriented Architecture, HW/SW Co-Design, UML Design Patterns, RTL, Supply-Chain Manufacturing, Swarm-net, Human Agents, Computer Networks, etc.
- I/O Black-Box Test Frames: TestFixtures integrated with JUnit testing and debugging
- PostgreSQL database for configuring and storing the outputs of simulation runss
- Used as an Eclipse Plugin in OSATE -- Open Source AADL (Architecture Analysis and Design Language) Tool Environment -- with support for atomic and coupled parallel DEVS models
- Supported by Component System Modeling & Simulation (CoSMoS, https://acims.asu.edu/software/cosmos/)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (UI)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/devs-suitesim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.