This is the Linux app named DEX Extensible Operating System whose latest release can be downloaded as dex-os-kernel-1.035-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DEX Extensible Operating System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DEX Extensible Operating System
The DEX Operating system allows for the dynamic reconfiguration and customization of various system services using concepts found in extensible operating systems. The ultimate goal of this operating system is to achieve zero static inter-module calls.
Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dex-os/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.