This is the Linux app named DGantt whose latest release can be downloaded as dgantt-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DGantt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple yet powerful Gantt chart library for Java 1.6 and later. DGantt is lightweight, requires no external libraries, is fast and efficient, and is currently deployed in several industrial projects.
Also check out other projects from the author, including the MOEA Framework (http://www.moeaframework.org) and TSPLIB4J (https://github.com/dhadka/TSPLIB4J/).
- Quickly add Gantt charts to projects
- Default renderers and mouse controls for interacting with Gantt charts
- Highly extensible framework to allow custom rendering and behaviors
Government, Manufacturing, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dgantt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.