This is the Linux app named dhcpy6d whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dhcpy6d with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dhcpy6d delivers IPv6 addresses for DHCPv6 clients, which can be identified by DUID, hostname or MAC address as in the good old IPv4 days. It allows easy dualstack transistion, addresses may be generated randomly, by range, by arbitrary ID or MAC address. Clients can get more than one address, leases and client configuration can be stored in databases and DNS can be updated dynamically.
- Identifies clients by MAC address, DUID or hostname
- generates addresses randomly, by MAC address, by range, by given ID or from DNS
- assigns more than one address per client
- listens on multiple interfaces
- dynamically updates DNS (Bind)
- stores leases in MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite database
- allows to organize clients in different classes
- filters clients by MAC, DUID or hostname
Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dhcpy6d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.