This is the Linux app named Diary Management System whose latest release can be downloaded as setupClient.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Diary Management System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Diary Management System
A multiuser Diary Management System that will enable staff in organisations to set/update/view meetings and appointments. The system will operate via a central server, but clients will able to function offline. It will support Mac OSX/Windows/*nix
Education, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/diarymanagement/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.