This is the Linux app named dillinger whose latest release can be downloaded as Addsresizableinteractionforeditorandpreviewpanes.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dillinger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dillinger is a cloud-enabled, mobile-ready, offline-storage compatible, AngularJS-powered HTML5 Markdown editor. Markdown is a lightweight markup language based on the formatting conventions that people naturally use in email. The overriding design goal for Markdown's formatting syntax is to make it as readable as possible. The idea is that a Markdown-formatted document should be publishable as-is, as plain text, without looking like it's been marked up with tags or formatting instructions. Dillinger uses a number of open source projects to work properly. Dillinger uses Gulp + Webpack for fast developing. Make a change in your file and instantaneously see your updates! Dillinger is very easy to install and deploy in a Docker container.
- Import a HTML file and watch it magically convert to Markdown
- Drag and drop images (requires your Dropbox account be linked)
- Import and save files from GitHub, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive
- Drag and drop markdown and HTML files into Dillinger
- Export documents as Markdown, HTML and PDF
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dillinger.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.