This is the Linux app named Dionysus whose latest release can be downloaded as dionysus-0.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dionysus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dionysus is a Java application originally written to meet the needs of a student pub. It can produce tickets, manage inventory for different articles and manage user accounts used to keep track of delayed payments ('slate').
It can suit the needs of small shops selling a limited number of products and which do not require advanced features.
Please note that this is alpha-quality software! Some of the bugs known so far are listed in the project wiki.
- User accounts management
- Generation of tickets (as text files)
- Inventory management
- Alerts when inventory goes low for an article
- Allows transactions to be reverted
- Multiple sellers
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dionysus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.