This is the Linux app named Display UI whose latest release can be downloaded as server-0.5.2-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Display UI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A graphical interface to take advantage of screen estate on high definition televisions and digital signage built in C/C++ and GDI coupled with a server built in PHP (Zend Framework) for the administration interface and the system's backend.
- Plays pictures and videos of many formats; PowerPoint support is in progress.
- Headline ticker shows up-to-date news, managed through web-based interface.
- Powerful web-based management interface, part of server component.
- Server component based in PHP/MySQL and runs on most configurations with PHP 5.2.4+ and MySQL 5.0+.
- Nearly no-configuration client that runs on Windows XP and higher.
Advanced End Users, Education, Information Technology, Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators
Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/displayui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.