This is the Linux app named distlink to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as distlink-2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named distlink to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
distlink to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This C++ library allows to compute the Minimal Orbital Intersection Distance (MOID) between two elliptic confocal orbits using the method by Kholshevnikov & Vassiliev (1999), Cel. Mech. Dyn. Astr., 75, 75. The implementation of the method is described in (Baluev & Mikryukov 2019), Astronomy & Computing, 27, 11.
It employs numeric error control and deals carefully with nearly degenerate cases (like almost circular and almost coplanar orbits).
Library also includes auxiliary functions.
The code was developed and tested with GCC, though it should be usable with any other C++-compatible compiler.
- Fast MOID computation
- Error control
- Enhanced numeric stability
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/distlink/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.