This is the Linux app named DistrPeer whose latest release can be downloaded as DSPeer.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DistrPeer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DistrPeer is a client to p2p network without any hubs and trackers, in other words, fully decentralized. Each file before sharing is encoded and splitted for keeping in several computers what provide redundant and distributed storing of files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/distrpeer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.