This is the Linux app named Divergent Scallator whose latest release can be downloaded as DS1.02MacIntel.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Divergent Scallator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Number fields included for number of polygon's sides and N value for numeric scallation via new divergent algorithm are augmented by a number of graphical adjustment features. In 2D, all polygons are possible to generate, and once you find what you like, color cycling and rotation are available.
- custom interface
- alpha transparency
- color cycling
- five color pallets
- dot size control
Science/Research, Education, Manufacturing, Religion, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/divergent-scallator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.