This is the Linux app named DIY Book Scanner Image Postprocessor whose latest release can be downloaded as PostProcessor-src-1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DIY Book Scanner Image Postprocessor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DIY Book Scanner Image Postprocessor
An image postprocessor for the DIY Book Scanner described on instructables.com and diybookscanner.org. Gets images ready for OCR or for PDF. Written in Java based on a partial port of the Leptonica image processing library.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bookscanpost/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.