This is the Linux app named DJPerformer whose latest release can be downloaded as OscPlayer.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DJPerformer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Digital Java Performer for OSC is an open source project to generate sounds and music from an OSC source matching conditions written in boolean algebra. Basically, it'll use OSC library to get datas, and Java Media to generate sounds.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/djperf-osc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.