This is the Linux app named DJV whose latest release can be downloaded as DJV-2.0.8-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DJV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DJV provides professional review software for VFX, animation, and film production. Playback high resolution, high bit-depth, image sequences and videos, with frame accurate control and color management. Available for Linux, Apple macOS, and Microsoft Windows. Source code is provided under a BSD style open source license.
- Real-time image sequence and movie playback
- Support for industry standard file formats including OpenEXR, DPX, and Cineon
- Available for Linux, OS X, and Windows
- Open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/djv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.