This is the Linux app named dlnAP whose latest release can be downloaded as dlnap-3.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dlnAP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DLNA server (multiplatform) for personal computers with support of high resolution DSD, FLAC and WAV files (OGG, WMA and MP3 is also supported). Stream your personal files to various stream players using LAN or wireless WLAN (Wi-Fi).
- streams audio files to DLNA compatible devices, especially high resolution stream players
- UPNP device discovery
- streams high resolution files: DSD (tested with DualDSD-DSD128 5.6Mhz and DSD64 2.8Mhz), FLAC (tested up to 192kHz/24bit), WAV (tested up to 192kHz/24bit)
- popular audio files: MP3, OGG, WMA
- album cover files
- audio metadata (title, album, author, composer)
- dedicated control panel accessible through web browser
- content directory browser
- audio files queue editable through web panel
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dlnap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.