This is the Linux app named DNS-Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as dns-tool-ver-0_5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DNS-Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONManage multiple Linux DNS (Bind) servers via a web site. All data are stored in a MySQL database. Config file may be imported. Easy to use, easy to install. Support IPv4 and Bind 9. Download from http://www.zen-works.de/download.php?file=3 (ver. 0.5)
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dns-tool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.