This is the Linux app named DOC2IGC whose latest release can be downloaded as DOC2IGC_V1.1_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DOC2IGC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This tool can be used to convert Soaring Pilot generated flight logs in Palm DOC format to IGC logger file(s) for use with flight analysis software like SeeYou and SoaringDotNet or to upload your flight to the OLC server.
- Single mouse click converts multiple SoarPilot flight log files to IGC format
Aerospace, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Qt, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doc2igc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.