This is the Linux app named Docker Gitlab whose latest release can be downloaded as 14.6.0-1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Docker Gitlab with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dockerfile to build a GitLab image for the Docker opensource container platform. GitLab CE is set up in the Docker image using the install from source method as documented in the the official GitLab documentation. For other methods to install GitLab please refer to the Official GitLab Installation Guide which includes a GitLab image for Docker. Docker is a relatively new project and is active being developed and tested by a thriving community of developers and testers and every release of docker features many enhancements and bugfixes. Given the nature of the development and release cycle it is very important that you have the latest version of docker installed because any issue that you encounter might have already been fixed with a newer docker release. Install the most recent version of the Docker Engine for your platform using the official Docker releases.
- Your docker host needs to have 1GB or more of available RAM to run GitLab
- GitLab uses a database backend to store its data
- You can configure this image to use PostgreSQL
- The image also supports using an external PostgreSQL Server
- GitLab uses the redis server for its key-value data store
- The redis server connection details can be specified using environment variables
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/docker-gitlab.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.