This is the Linux app named Doctrine DBAL whose latest release can be downloaded as Release2.13.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Doctrine DBAL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Powerful PHP database abstraction layer (DBAL) with many features for database schema introspection and management. The Doctrine database abstraction & access layer (DBAL) offers a lightweight and thin runtime layer around a PDO-like API and a lot of additional, horizontal features like database schema introspection and manipulation through an OO API. The fact that the Doctrine DBAL abstracts the concrete PDO API away through the use of interfaces that closely resemble the existing PDO API makes it possible to implement custom drivers that may use existing native or self-made APIs. For example, the DBAL ships with a driver for Oracle databases that uses the oci8 extension under the hood. The Doctrine 2 database layer can be used independently of the object-relational mapper. In order to use the DBAL all you need is the class loader provided by Composer, to be able to autoload the classes.
- The DBAL consists of two layers, drivers and a wrapper
- Each layer is mainly defined in terms of 3 components, Connection, Statement and Result
- The enhancements include SQL logging, events and control over the transaction isolation level in a portable manner, among others
- DBAL driver provides an implementation of the Doctrine\DBAL\Driver interface
- Translate the DBAL connection parameters to the ones specific to the driver's connection class
- The DBAL is separated into several different packages that separate responsibilities of the different RDBMS layers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doctrine-dbal.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.