This is the Linux app named Doctrine ORM whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.16.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Doctrine ORM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Doctrine 2 is an object-relational mapper (ORM) for PHP 7.1+ that provides transparent persistence for PHP objects. It sits on top of a powerful database abstraction layer (DBAL). One of its key features is the option to write database queries in a proprietary object oriented SQL dialect called Doctrine Query Language (DQL), inspired by Hibernate's HQL. This provides developers with a powerful alternative to SQL that maintains flexibility without requiring unnecessary code duplication. As the term ORM already hints at, Doctrine ORM aims to simplify the translation between database rows and the PHP object model. The primary use case for Doctrine are therefore applications that utilize the Object-Oriented Programming Paradigm. For applications that do not primarily work with objects Doctrine ORM is not suited very well. Doctrine ORM requires a minimum of PHP 7.1. For greatly improved performance it is also recommended that you use APC with PHP.
- Doctrine ORM is divided into three main packages, Common, DBAL, and ORM
- The Common package contains highly reusable components that have no dependencies beyond the package itself
- The DBAL package contains an enhanced database abstraction layer on top of PDO but is not strongly bound to PDO
- The ORM package contains the object-relational mapping toolkit that provides transparent relational persistence for plain PHP objects
- The EntityManager class is a central access point to the functionality provided by Doctrine ORM
- The EntityManager API is used to manage the persistence of your objects and to query for persistent objects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doctrine-orm.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.