This is the Linux app named DogoIDS whose latest release can be downloaded as dogoids_0.2.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DogoIDS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DogoIDS is an open-source active-probing-based network intrusion detection system (AP-NIDS) for wireless multihop networks (MANETs, Wireless Mesh Networks, Sensor Networks, etc). At this stage, DogoIDS only support the IEEE 802.11s standard for Wireless Mesh Networks. DogoIDS is now under construction in a very early stage and mainly for research purposes. However, we aim to release a stable version ready for production soon.
*** IMPORTANT ***
We uploaded the very first experimental implementation of DogoIDS (still alpha), so expect to find bugs. The Documentation is sadly not yet fully done. So far, we did experiments using a IEEE 802.11s network (open80211s kernel 3.10.0-rc4-wl). We are happy to receive comments.
Science/Research, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dogoids/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.