This is the Linux app named Dokku whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.26.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dokku with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The smallest PaaS implementation you've ever seen, Dokku helps you build and manage the lifecycle of applications. Own Your PaaS. Infrastructure at a fraction of the cost. Powered by Docker, you can install Dokku on any hardware. Use it on inexpensive cloud providers. Use the extra cash to buy a pony or feed kittens. You'll save tens of dollars a year on your dog photo sharing website. Easy Git Deploys. From your command-line to the cloud. Once it's set up on a host, you can push Heroku-compatible applications to it via Git. They'll build using Heroku buildpacks and then run in isolated containers. The end result is your own, single-host version of Heroku. Extensible Platform. Customize your PaaS. Write dokku plugins in any language. Share them online with others, and extend those already available. Dokku's simple core is easy to hack and add the features you need to get your job done.
- Build and manage applications' lifecycle
- Easy Git deploys, from your command-line to the cloud
- Provides an extensible platform
- Allows you to customize your PaaS
- Write dokku plugins in any language
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dokku.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.