This is the Linux app named Dolphin DVR Player whose latest release can be downloaded as Dolphin-DVR-Player-V2.0.3-Setup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dolphin DVR Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dolphin DVR Player
Dolphin DVR Player is one very easy-to-use powerful but totally free player for DVR videos, NVR Videos, HVR videos and CCTV videos.
Dolphin DVR Player is one professional H.264/H.265 video player and can play all H.264/H.265 video files smoothly.
Dolphin DVR Player is also one NVR, HVR and CCTV video player, only if the video coding is H.264 or H265, the Dolphin DVR Player can detect the video coding type automatically.
- Auto Video coding detection;
- Adding videos from the same directory to play list automatically by setting;
- If something wrong with the video encapsulation from the cameras to HDDs or SD cards, most players in the market cannot play this kind of videos at all or just get blurred screens but Dolphin DVR player could handle them automatically and properly and play them normally;
- When trying to access and get the surveillance videos by analyzing the file systems, part of the video files could be overwritten, most players in the market cannot play these video files at all but Dolphin DVR player can handle these video files properly and play the non-overwritten video files normally.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dolphin-dvr-player/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.