This is the Linux app named Domain Name Snarf whose latest release can be downloaded as dnsnarf-1.4b.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Domain Name Snarf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Domain Name Snarf
Domain Name Snarf was created to grab all the zone names on a primary DNS server. Our solution to this problem consists of a Perl application which can auto-discover the zone names on a Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003, and 2008 Domain Controller.
Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dnsnarf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.