This is the Linux app named Doodle whose latest release can be downloaded as reference_manual-2.1.html.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Doodle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Doodle project aims to provide a language to easily describe
Origami diagrams and produces a ready-to-print document. Doodle will
free creators from diagramming constraints and increase their capability
to share their creations.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doodle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.