This is the Linux app named Doorkeeper whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.6.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Doorkeeper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Doorkeeper is a gem (Rails engine) that makes it easy to introduce OAuth 2 provider functionality to your Ruby on Rails or Grape application. Doorkeeper is an oAuth2 provider built in Ruby. It integrates with Ruby on Rails and Grape frameworks. The installation process depends on the framework you're using. Doorkeeper follows Rails maintenance policy and supports only supported versions of the framework. Currently, we support Ruby on Rails 5 and higher. Extensions that are not included by default and can be installed separately. These applications show how Doorkeeper works and how to integrate with it. Start with the oAuth2 server and use the clients to connect with the server. See list of tutorials in order to learn how to use the gem or integrate it with other solutions/gems.
- Doorkeeper currently supports Ruby on Rails >= 5.0
- Integrate with Grape framework
- Doorkeeper supports Active Record by default
- Create a client application to test the integration
- You can also experiment with the changes using bin/console
- It uses the latest Rails version with ActiveRecord
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doorkeeper.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.