This is the Linux app named Dopamine whose latest release can be downloaded as PreKerasrelease.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dopamine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dopamine is a research framework for fast prototyping of reinforcement learning algorithms. It aims to fill the need for a small, easily grokked codebase in which users can freely experiment with wild ideas (speculative research). This first version focuses on supporting the state-of-the-art, single-GPU Rainbow agent (Hessel et al., 2018) applied to Atari 2600 game-playing (Bellemare et al., 2013). Specifically, our Rainbow agent implements the three components identified as most important by Hessel et al., n-step Bellman updates, prioritized experience replay, and distributional reinforcement learning. For completeness, we also provide an implementation of DQN (Mnih et al., 2015). For additional details, please see our documentation. We provide a set of Colaboratory notebooks which demonstrate how to use Dopamine. We provide a website which displays the learning curves for all the provided agents, on all the games.
- Makes it easy for new users to run benchmark experiments
- Makes it easy for new users to try out research ideas
- Provides implementations for a few, battle-tested algorithms
- Facilitates reproducibility in results. In particular, our setup follows the recommendations given by Machado et al. (2018)
- Easy experimentation, flexible development
- Compact and reliable, as well as reproducible
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dopamine.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.