This is the Linux app named [dot]NET_Finder whose latest release can be downloaded as [dot]NETfinder.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named [dot]NET_Finder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Just a small tool that looks in the registry and finds which versions of the .NET Framework are installed on your PC. It shows a decent output of what it's doing and offers you download links to the versions you don't have installed.
EDIT: Fixed small bug that showed the .NET 4.5 as missing even when installed.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dotnetfinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.