This is the Linux app named DotWeb whose latest release can be downloaded as addSetReadTimeout_SetReadHeaderTimeout_SetIdleTimeoutSetWriteTimeout.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DotWeb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple and easy go web micro framework. Important: Now need go1.9+ version support, and Support go mod. support go mod. Support static routing, parameter routing, group routing. Routing supports file/directory services, and supports setting whether to allow directory browsing. HttpModule support, support for custom code capabilities at the global level before routing. Middleware support, support App, Group, Router level settings. Feature support, which can be enabled globally by binding HttpServer. Support STRING/JSON/JSONP/HTML format output. Integrated Mock Capability. Support custom Context. Integrated Timeout Hook. Global HTTP Error Handling. Global log processing. Support Hijack and websocket. Built-in Cache support. Built-in Session support - supports automatic switching between active and standby redis. Built-in TLS support. Support access to third-party template engines (need to implement dotweb.Renderer interface).
- Integrated Mock Capability
- Global HTTP Error Handling
- Support Hijack and websocket
- Built-in Cache support
- Built-in TLS support
- Modules are configurable
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dotweb.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.