This is the Linux app named DragMath whose latest release can be downloaded as DragMath_v0.7.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DragMath with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DragMath is a drag and drop equation editor in the form of a Java applet. Once an expression is created the user can convert it into a variety of different linear syntax for mathematics, including MathML, LaTeX, Maple, Maxima or any user defined style.
PLEASE NOTE: active code development has moved to GitHub.
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dragmath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.