This is the Linux app named vcs-to-ics-calendar-converter whose latest release can be downloaded as VCStoICSCalendarConverter3.0-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vcs-to-ics-calendar-converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The VCS to ICS Calendar Converter allows you to convert VCALENDAR files (for example generated by Nokia nbuexplorer or Microsoft Works) to the newer iCalendar format, used by Android and iOS for example. It allows the parsing of events and todo's.
- Complete support for quoted-printable encoded strings in UTF-8 charset
- Completely open source code (GPL, Apache, MPL)
- Standard iCalendar v2.0 output
- Encodes multiple files at once
- Compatible with Android, iOS, iCal, Mozilla Lightning/Sunbird, Google Calendar and others
- Multi-event support per file
- Doesn't support alarm conversion
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vcstoicsfilecon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.