This is the Linux app named Draper whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Draper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Draper adds an object-oriented layer of presentation logic to your Rails application. Without Draper, this functionality might have been tangled up in procedural helpers or adding bulk to your models. With Draper decorators, you can wrap your models with presentation-related logic to organize and test this layer of your app much more effectively. Imagine your application has an Article model. With Draper, you'd create a corresponding ArticleDecorator. The decorator wraps the model, and deals only with presentational concerns. In the controller, you decorate the article before handing it off to the view. In the view, you can use the decorator in exactly the same way as you would have used the model. But whenever you start needing logic in the view or start thinking about a helper method, you can implement a method on the decorator instead.
- Write decorators
- Decorate objects
- Decorate Query methods
- Draper works out the box
- Configure its default functionality
- Draper supports RSpec, MiniTest::Rails, and Test::Unit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/draper.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.