This is the Linux app named Dreamos: Truly Embedded to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ZChat_Alpha_0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dreamos: Truly Embedded to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dreamos: Truly Embedded to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Dreamos is an operating system developed on Sega Dreamcast to be ported to an array of embedded devices. The goal of the project is to be able to run non-ported Unix programs on the Sega Dreamcast and other embedded devices with ease and POSIX compliance
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Science/Research
Assembly, C, C++, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dc-dreamos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.