This is the Linux app named DRINKS Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as DT10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DRINKS Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONDRINKS Toolkit is a collection of web-based widget, focused in the first release, to realize an online strumentation.
It provides a practical and immediate interface to represent your data in the best possible way.
Drinks was born to allow users to easily realize custom dashboards without any programming knowledge, infact, you can use your instrument on a webpage simply using HTML tags, or using BarMan IDE to create your applications in a click.
DRINKS Toolkit (hardware and software) are released as Open Source project.
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, Quality Engineers, Engineering
TabletPC, Grouping and Descriptive Categories (UI), Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/drinkstoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.