This is the Linux app named Druid whose latest release can be downloaded as DruidFaBu1.2.8BanBen,ZengQiangSQLParser,XiuFuLianJieChiZaiKeepAliveDaKaiShiDeWenTi.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Druid with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Druid is an open-source database connection pool written in Java. Druid is able to provide an extensive number of powerful monitoring functionalities for database connection. Druid has been deployed to the maven central repository. Druid provides a monitoring feature that can be implemented through filter-chain. It also comes with WallFilter, that is based on the SQL semantic analysis to protect from SQL injection attacks. Monitor connection leaks and connect to other databases, like Oracle database.
- Database connection pool with many monitoring functionalities
- Monitoring feature implemented through filter-chain
- WallFilter to protect against SQL injection attacks
- Monitors connection leaks
- DruidDataSource supports JNDI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/druid.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.