This is the Linux app named DrupalCSVFields whose latest release can be downloaded as DrupalCSVFields.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DrupalCSVFields with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
I recently have had to create content types with hundred of fields. I decided to create a quick utility to generate them from a CSV file instead of using the Web interface. The application produces a module for Drupal 7.
See https://sourceforge.net/p/drupalcsvfields/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/examples/basictest/ for an usage example.
It worked for me, but use it at your own risk. I have not tested it in depth. Please backup your data before enabling the modules produced by the utility.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/drupalcsvfields/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.